Motorola GP340 ATEXIntrinsically safe two-way radios (for use in potentially explosive environments) – the Motorola GP340 ATEX
Motorola ATEX two-way radios, including the Motorola GP340 ATEX, are the go-to devices for professional radio communication in potentially explosive environments like chemical parks, refineries and oil rigs.
In addition to its "Ex"-protection, the Motorola GP340 ATEX two-way radio boasts all the features of its non-ATEX-certified sister, the super-popular Motorola GP340.
Features of the Motorola GP340 ATEX:
- ATEX certification, as per European ATEX guidelines
- Intrinsically safe two-way radio (for use in potentially explosive environments)
- 16 channels
- Outstanding speech intelligibility, thanks to Motorola's XPAND technology
- Man-down function for more safety in hazardous workplaces
(please request optional programming when ordering)
The following are included in Radio-Rental.com's Motorola GP340 ATEX package:
- Motorola GP340 ATEX antenna
- Motorola GP340 ATEX battery
- Optional: Motorola GP340 ATEX detachable remote (- >speaker/microphone)
- Motorola GP340 charging station – not ATEX certified; must be placed outside the danger zone
- Optional, upon special request: Motorola GP340 ATEX charging stations
Before ordering, please check to make sure that the Motorola GP340 ATEX's safety classification meets the requirements of your work environment. Radio-Rental.com carries ATEX radios with various explosion-protection certifications. In addition to the GP340 ATEX, our rental range features the following ATEX two-way radios, in each of the different protection classes:
It goes without saying that our Radio-Rental.com team will be glad to consult with you about ATEX two-way radios and the Motorola GP340 ATEX by e-mail mail@Radio-Rental.com or telephone +493029381970, too.