Motorola CP0404 channels, optimal range, Motorola's most budget-friendly professional two-way radio
additionally tax & shipping /
Rate per day
Like its big sister, the CP140, the Motorola CP040 is a professional two-way radio, developed by the renowned manufacturer Motorola with maximum range and robust technology in mind.
We offer the Motorola CP040 in our radio rental at almost unbeatable value, including a next day guarantee and our well-known 24h Radio-Rental.com local support.
Radio-Rental.com only works with Motorola two-way radios – the high-end brand of two-way radio. Their 80 years of experience, the equipping of police and fire departments, and continuous further development, have convinced both us and our customers for over 10 years.
Application areas of Motorola CP040
- Film productions with at most 4 independent crews
- Small and medium-sized events with at most 4 radio groups
(e.g. security, organizer, event technology, stages)
- Security operations
- Communication on building sites
Features of the Motorola CP040 two-way radio
- 4 channels
- Weight: 376g (incl. slim lithium ion battery pack)
- Robust body
- Tempered/proven (vergütete?)Motorola technology
- Easy to change channels via rotatory channel selector switch.
- Variable volume adjustment
- X-PAND technology (C) by Motorola for even better voice reproduction
- Very good value for money
Radio-Rental.com delivers the Motorola CP040
- Programmed on 4 frequencies, exclusively allotted to us by the Federal Network Agency
(interception protected, outside of public accessible frequencies)
- Including the following accessories:
1 x lithium ion battery (suitable for the Motorola CP040)
1 x single charging station (or 6-fold charger for larger numbers)
1 x Motorola CP040 belt clip
- Transport box
The Motorola CP040 is an all-rounder and, like all the two-way radios in our Radio-Rental.com rental park, is thoroughly serviced and disinfected on return. Included in the delivery are antenna and belt clip. Also included are charger cradle and pre-charged battery; you should –depending on weather conditions during transport– recharge again fully on receipt. TNT Express delivers and collects again overnight. Naturally, you can also pick up your rented two-way radios at our Berlin location.
Renting the Motorola CP040 two-way radio is very simple at Radio-Rental.com:
We will gladly make you an instant quote; just call, send us an E-mail, or simply use our Motorola two-way radio configurator by clicking the "Continue" button. Our two-way radio configurator guides you through this procedure and offers you other accessories e.g. the various Motorola CP040 headsets.