Motorola GP644Small. Easy to handle; can also be used in MPT trunked radio systems: The Motorola GP644
The Motorola GP644 is the twin sister of the GP344, and combines all the elements of this small, highly-functional two-way radio, with MPT trunked radio technology. We will gladly deploy it in combination with the GP344 for discrete communication in the following areas:
- Undercover security operations and surveillance
- Evening events
- Building communication
- Anywhere the two-way radio should go unnoticed, where light weight and discrete
communication are important.
The essential features of the Motorola GP644:
- Ultra-light: 250 g incl. slim Li-ion battery
- Very easy to handle: 101.5 x 55.5 x 30.5 mm
(approx. incl. slim battery, without switches)
- 16-channel, frequency range UHF 1 (403 - 470 MHR)
- Outstanding carrying comfort
- Very good voice recognition
- Robust and compact design
Just like its sister, the GP344, we deliver the Motorola GP644 incl.:
- Belt adapter or leather holster
- Pre-charged battery
- Programmed on frequencies allotted to us by the Federal Network Agency
(included in rental price)
- Transport box
The GP644 is a fine little two-way radio, and highly functional as well. The outstanding Motorola technology and the well-thought-out functions have made it one of the top walkie-talkies, and it is also very simple to use.
As of now, you can rent the Motorola GP644 very easily from us
You can get a good overview of all our two-way radios at the navigation button: Two-way radios.