Helicopter HeadsetIf it should get really loud: The heavy duty helicopter headset
additionally tax & shipping /
Rate per day
Loud. Louder. The loudest! If it's going to be really rocking around you, then the heavy-duty helicopter headset is just the thing. Whether in orchestra pits, at rave parties, at formula 1 races, or in airports, with the heavy duty helicopter headset you can hear the person on the other end, and communicate easily and securely in virtually every environment.
The heavy duty helicopter headset is suitable for all our Motorola two-way radios and ideal for use at productions with maximum surrounding noise volumes:
- Air and motor sport events
- Communication in helicopters
- Orchestra pits in front of stages
- Rave and rock events
- Building communication in machine rooms, etc.
The features of the heavy duty headset:
- Robust design
- Passive noise reduction of -24 dB
- Electric microphone to improve voice reproduction in loud environments
- Over-the-head set and band for using the heavy-duty headset with helmets.
- Freely positional microphone on robust metal arm
- Encapsulated rubber PTT (push to talk) button
- Weight: approx. 450 g
Radio-Rental.com delivers the heavy-duty helicopter headsets compatible with all Motorola two-way radios that you can rent at our website. Before delivery we naturally disinfect, service and manually inspect the working order of the heavy-duty headset.
Rent the heavy duty headset:
To rent the heavy duty headset from us incl. the Motorola two-way radios ideally suited for using them, please send an E-mail or call us for free – or simply use our quick and easy Radio-Rental.com quote tool by entering the required number of heavy duty headsets and click "Continue". In the following four steps you can choose between various Motorola two-way radios and receive a quote.